Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Time


Last night was the first time I had a dream of my husband, Kolby. Don't get me wrong, he is still in my dreams but not like he was last night. I usually dream of things or situations that I have experienced with him before. This time I knew he had passed away and I only had a short time with him. I don't remember details but I do remember a huge staircase. I just thought I should write what I remember of the dream down. I pray I have more dreams in the future!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is a wonderful idea to write down everything you remember and how you feel! I admire your strength and grace while going through so much in your life! I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Kolby is with you watching over you and Claire. I'm glad you are opening yourself up to him. You are an amazing women, mother, daughter and I continue to be amaze at your strength and determination. You are a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that I inspired you to write a blog. Blogging really helps me and I think it will be a form of healing for you to. As far as the twitter thing... you go to customize on blogspot, add a gadget, get the code from twitter.com and save. If you need anymore help, let me know. I am looking forward to future posts.
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to have a good dream of Kolby. Hope you have many more. May your angels be watching over you and Claire forever! Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, I am a firm believer that all dreams are for a reason. You are such a stong woman and have to be for Claire. I am so glad to be a reader of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Followers